Everybody loves Friday. It’s the day of the week where people can finally relax, go party, and spend time with their family. We know you love Fridays too so we collated the funniest Friday quotes here. Share them with your friends or print and hang them in your office to give you positive vibes for the following week! Enjoy!
Funny Happy Friday Quotes
1. TGIF. We are ready to party.
2. Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing the wine.
3. Aloha Friday.
4. Friday. Best day ever.
5. It’s Friday and I’m thirsty.
6. Have a fabulous Friday, darlings.
7. It’s finally Friday.
8. After such a long week, Friday never felt so fine.
9. Leaving work on Friday. Amazing little feeling.
10. TGIF. Thank God I’m female. Thank God I’m fabulous. Thank God I’m funny. And yes, thank God it’s Friday.
11. Did you just say Friday?
12. Friday is my second favorite F-word. My first is food, definitely food.
13. Kick up those heels. It’s Friday. It’s Friday. It’s Friday.
14. Excuse me, I have to be awesome.
15. Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon-Thurs but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.
16. Happiness is a day called Friday.
17. Friday makes me happy.
18. Friday on my mind.
19. I don’t do casual Fridays.
20. I added some Friday to your coffee. You’re welcome.
21. If Friday had a face I would kiss it.
22. Hands up if you love Fridays.
23. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
24. It’s Friday. Let’s rock.
25. Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a new addition to my closet for all my hard work during the week.
26. Smile, it’s Friday.
27. You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine.
28. It’s Friday.
31. Happy Friday. Stay cool.
32. Oh, hello Friday. Where the heck were you on Wednesday when I really needed you?
33. Oh Friday, let me hug you.
34. Shake your t*ts. It’s Friday.
35. Ohh yeah. It’s Friday.
36. T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m fabulous.
37. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. – Rainmonda B
38. Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor. – Nanea Hoffman
39. Friday night. I have a date, with my bed. We’re totally going to sleep together.
40. Oh. It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss. – S. O’Sade
41. Tonight’s forecast, 99% chance of wine.
42. Happy Friday. Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood. – Nanea Hoffman
43. Coffee in hand, sparkle in my eye, smile on my face yep, it’s Friday.
44. Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. – D.S Mixell
45. Life is beautiful especially on Friday.
46. I wanna be your Friday night sweet ride. Summertime sunshine barefoot in the moonlight.
47. There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Shakalaka.
48. Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
49. Love and life begins on Fridays.
50. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life.
51. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
52. Last Friday night, yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot, last Friday night.
53. May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed.
54. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. – Edmond Mbiakading
55. Life is good especially on a Friday.
56. Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night. – Chrissy Teigen
57. I am instantly 70% nicer after 3pm on Fridays.
58. Friday afternoon feels like heaven. – El Fuego EL
59. Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon-Thurs, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.
60. If showing up in a robe and tiara with a box of wine is wrong, then maybe I don’t fully comprehend how Casual Friday actually works.
61. Happy Thursday. Sorry, but I’m saving my “woo hoo” for Friday.
62. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. – Lauren Oliver
63. Friday. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm. – Bryon Pulsifier
64. Tuesday would be a lot cuter if it were Friday.
65. Happy Friday you beautiful human. – J.YORK
66. Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. – Richard Nelson Bolles
67. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday,, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
68. Music always sounds better on Friday. – Lou Brutus
69. It’s Friday. I’m alive. I’m breathing. I’m living. I’m blessed. Life is good.
70. Weekend wishes Good coffee. Long walks. Nerdy nonsense. Fabulous food. Late night talks. Cozy comfort. Calm spirit. Light heart.
71. I do like escapism. Like going to the movies on Friday night and seeing something fun. – Charlie Kaufman
72. Things people say: It’s Friday. Things self-employed people say: It’s Friday?
73. Thursday doesn’t even count as a day, it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.
74. It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over. – Parag Tipnis
75. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
76. It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.
77. Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom. – Lauren Oliver
78. If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. – Noel Coward
79. Thursday doesn’t even count as a day, it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.
80. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
81. Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. – Richard Nelson Bolles
82. You know you’re doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights. – Donny Deutsch
83. It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is? – Amy Neftzger
84. If you’ve got some news that you don’t want to get noticed, put it out Friday afternoon. – David Gergen
85. Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday. – Ernie Els
86. Why is Monday so far away from Friday and Friday so bloody close to Monday?
87. Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of, knowing that you just didn’t put in the time to the next paycheck. – Byron Pulsifer
88. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. – James Johnson
89. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.
90. I’m a very ritualistic, routine-oriented person, and I discovered over the years that I love working Monday through Friday. – Edie Falco
91. Unless there is a Good Friday in your life, there can be no Easter Sunday. – Fulton J. Sheen
92. It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves. They tend to spill over. – Kai Sinclair
93. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
94. Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you.
95. Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
96. I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun. – Hanna Rhoades
97. Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night. – Chrissy Teigen
98. I like to be home on a Friday night. I don’t go out. I don’t go to clubs. It’s not my thing. I sit at home with my glass of wine and watch hours of reality TV. – Kaley Cuoco
99. On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can’t wait to go to work? And when you’re ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, ‘I can’t wait to go home?’ – Chuck Schumer
100. ‘Friday’ is about hanging out with friends, having fun. – Rebecca Black
101. I know every day is a gift, but where’s the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.
102. It’s Friday. I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend.
103. Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.
104. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. – Lorrin L. Lee tweet
105. Welcome to Friday. In preparation for takeoff, please ensure all negative attitudes are properly stowed. I expect sunshine and good attitudes today for our trip. Enjoy the ride.
106. Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week. Well done. Byron Pulsifer
107. It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go. – Jim Rohn
108. As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. – Ben Hogan
109. I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.
110. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. – Lorrin L. Lee
111. When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck. – Estee Lauder
112. It’s Friday any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.
113. A man may learn wisdom even from a foe. – Aristophanes
114. If it is to be, it is up to me. – Wordsworth
115. The best career choice is can make is one in which you hate to see Friday come because you love your work. Catherine Pulsifer
116. Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take the time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. – Henny Youngman
117. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.
118. I look forward to Fridays because I know I have spent the week offering encouragement, solace, assistance, and goodwill to everyone I have met through my journey. – Byron Pulsifer
119. Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today. – Garrett Kingston
120. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make every day a playday. – James A. Murphy
121. Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it. – Robert Black
122. Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth. You have my blessing. – Florence Welch
123. To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t really matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends actually have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday. – Danica Patrick
124. There are two tests in life, more important than any other test. On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can’t wait to go to work? And when you’re ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, ‘I can’t wait to go home?’ – Chuck Schumer
125. God’s got me here for something. I can feel it. I was born for everything that I’m doing now. – Muhammad Ali
126. For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury. – John Sununu
127. You have to change the content of your subconscious to even be able to think different thoughts. – Andreas Boskugel
128. I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way.
129. I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
130. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
131. Take advantage of every opportunity to practice your communication skills so that when important occasions arise, you will have the gift, the style, the sharpness, the clarity, and the emotions to affect other people. – Jim Rohn
132. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek. – Kate Summers
133. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and adversity is not without comforts and hopes. – Francis Bacon
134. If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either. – James Johnson
135. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. – Jim Rohn
136. Love yourself. This is not about being self-centered; this tip has something about appreciating your worth and what you can do. – Mick McPherson
137. Every day, advertising promotions and society send us messages that we’re not okay as we are, that we need whatever they are selling to make us better before we can be happy, before we can love ourselves, before we can fully live our happiest lives but that is a lie. – Tina Nies
138. Friday: The day after Thursday and before Saturday according to Rebecca Black. Also, the most annoying day of the week now. – Aaron Peckham
139. You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you. – Barabra Sher
140. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation and today is when it stops.
141. Though I have the desire and goal for sweeping and vacuuming the floors, it would require me to clean up everything on the floor first.
142. The funniest things keep happening to me on Fridays. I misplace my energy when the sun comes up and I always seem to find it when the sun goes down. I think I have it all backwards. Friday is funny.
143. People are surprised at how down-to-earth I am. I like to stay home on Friday nights and listen to ‘The Art of Happiness’ by the Dalai Lama. – Carmen Electra
144. Contrary to what the fans may think, you don’t just show up, wear a striped shirt, and a whistle on Friday night. – Jim Mitchell
145. Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other. – Karen Kain
146. I think we’re seeing in working mothers a change from ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ to ‘Thank God it’s Monday.’ If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent. – Ann Diehl
147. Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – ‘Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do. – Richard Nelson Bolles
148. Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. – Henny Youngman
149. Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
150. Weekends are a bit like rainbows, they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. – John Shirley
151. Your hair may be brushed, but your mind’s untidy. You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation. – Ogden Nash
152. For most Americans, Friday afternoons are filled with positive anticipation of the weekend. In Washington, it’s where government officials dump stories they want to bury. – John Sununu
153. Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard. – Rico
154. Friday makes me feel like I was reborn.
155. It’s Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.
156. It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
157. I don’t care if Monday’s blue Tuesdays gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you, It’s Friday I’m in love. – The Cure
158. We spend a lot of time and energy wishing those things would change. Do not underestimate the power of this how much thinking and stressing about other people or things outside of our control contributes to our survival mode and consequently inhibits our success. – Lisa Kardos
159. Cozy + smell of pancakes + alarm clock = weekend. – Amy Krouse Rosenthal
160. I’d like to thank my coffee for getting me through another week that felt like a whole damn year. – Nanea Hoffman
161. Persist in patience it may not happen overnight, but make good patience a habit that you practice. – Danielle Tinning
162. It’s Friday morning mankind. Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile. – Napz Cherub Pellazo
163. Here there is a common thread of great achievers but it’s the opposite of how we think today. The common thread is patience. – N.C. Harley
164. Overall, I’d say effective communication is like an engine oil that makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. – Ian Tuhovsky
165. It’s time to do the Friday dance.
166. It’s Friday. The only decision you need to make is bottle or glass.
167. Well, well, well. Look what finally decided to show up. Hello Friday.
168. Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day.
169. Wohoooo. It’s Friday. Oh wait, I’m a mother.
170. If showing up in a robe and tiara with a box of wine is wrong, then maybe I don’t fully comprehend how Casual Friday actually works.
171. If Friday had a face I would kiss it.
172. Dear Lord, please forgive me for I am gonna sin like a motherf*cker this weekend.
173. Friday found me like.
174. I just can’t imagine my week without Friday.
175. “I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,” said no one in history ever.
176. I’m glad it’s Friday. This week f*cking killed me.
177. It’s a Friday morning happy hour. A round of coffee for everyone.
178. It’s been a rough week but on a positive note, I didn’t need any bail money and I didn’t have to hide any bodies.
179. My only hope for sanity comes on a Friday before I had a beer and forget who I am.
180. Friday night expectation: parties, friends, and adventures. Reality: my bed, food, and my laptop.
181. It’s Friday. Time to go make stories for Monday.
182. Smile. It’s finally Friday.
183. Black Friday: because only in America people trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful what they already have.
184. When someone asks where you see yourself in 5 years. Buddy, I’m just trying to make it to Friday.
185. In addition to casual Friday, I propose the following. Punch a coworker Monday, no pants or shirt Tuesday, drunk at work Wednesday, and call in sick Thursday.
186. Everyone is excited on Friday, and I am like, oh well, it’s Friday, so what?
187. I love a wild Friday night.
188. I haven’t been so excited about Friday since last Friday.
189. It must be Friday because my liver just called and told me sh*t is going down tonight.