There is no doubt that the epitome of beauty, wisdom, and care is a woman. She has survived everything thrown at her, even matched the steps with every successful man in the world. These women’s day quotes celebrate the power of women, their rights and role in our society and in our lives in general. Be inspired and encouraged, you were created as a woman for a great reason.
Women’s Day Quotes
1. A woman performs all the duties of a man but a man cannot do all that a woman can do.
2. Women, from time immemorial, have fought for the right of others, now it’s her time to get her rights realized and get equal participation in the society.
3. A woman, she is born with the power to save and love, her existence is based on the truthfulness in her eyes.
4. A woman in any form shall be celebrated and honored, be it, a sister or a wife or a mother or any other form.
5. Women are the mammoth reservoir of power and talent which has yet not been tapped.
6. If you want to get a plan, go to a man but if you want it to be done, go to a woman.
7. Empower woman, empower the human community. The base on which the world stands is a woman.
8. A strong woman is the one who can dare to raise her voice for the cause she believes in, and this strength lives in a corner in every women’s heart, it just needs to be searched.
9. A woman is one who walks on her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd.
10. There is only one thing in the Universe which a woman still needs to learn and that one thing is that, she has the power to turn the direction of the wind on her own.
11. The best way to change society and the underlying issues is to channelize the power of a woman in every walk of life.
12. Our mother is one person who makes us realize our dreams. They are the people in our life who work all day and night and that too without getting paid for it. Cheers to the existence of this great creature of the universe.
13. The guess, a woman makes is much accurate than the certainty a man asserts.
14. One powerful being of society is a woman who is educated and has the power to spread awareness in the society.
15. An educated woman is the one who frightens the advocators of taboos and stereotypes that exist in the society.
16. Had the woman community had not been there, money would have been meaningless.
17. A man’s manhood is reflected in the way, he treats all the women in his life.
18. Be a queen when you think, be a queen when you decide, no one has the power to defeat the tremendous power inside a woman. Her strength can cross any hurdle in her life.
19. No matter where you go, you can encounter the power of a woman, she runs a company in the most efficient way, and she raises her children in a way that nobody ever can think of doing.
20. Extremists have shown what frightens them most, a girl with a book. – MalalaYousafzai
21. women are better than men I cannot say but I can say they are certainly no worse. – Golda Meir
22. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. – Gloria Steinem
23. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball
24. A woman is like a tea bag you never how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
25. The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
26. Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race. – Mary McLeod Bethune
27. I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine. – Mel Gibson
28. Remember the dignity of your womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand beside us, fight with us. – Christabel Pankhurst
29. They may talk of a comet, or a burning mountain, or some such bagatelle, but to me a modest woman, dressed out in all her finery, is the most tremendous object of the whole creation. – Oliver Goldsmith
30. I think the key is for women not to set any limits. – Martina Navratilova
31. As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world. – Virginia Woolf
32. Find something you’re passionate about and stay tremendously interested in it. – Julia Child
33. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish. – Michelle Obama
34. Be sharp minded and keen. The world is swindle, but dwindle your challenges with your wit. Be Fearless and conquer the world. Happy Women’s Day.
35. Shining like the sun, calm like the sky and beautiful like the moon, the woman. Keep your good work. My best wishes on this women’s day.
36. Woman is made unique. It’s delicacy is it’s beauty but it does not mean you are weak. You are internally strong. Be yourself and a happy women’s day.
37. No one can compete a woman in high ambition and true Love. For the Beacon of ambition and light house of love. Happy women’s Day.
38. From start of Life to end, it is the woman who keeps the clock of life ticking. Respect for all women and a delighted women’s day for them.
39. For a woman, things are not harmonious with her choice. But a brave one changes this noise into a melody. Happy Women’s Day.
40. Forbearance, patience, and courage made the inner self of a woman. Keep glowing and the world will bestow you. Happy Women’s Day.
41. The courtesy of a single woman in any form truly enriches humanity. Be a woman who listens to her and works with her mind. Happy Women’s Day.
42. Women need not work to prove her. She can do it by building a character. Women have every ability in her, just proper execution and you can rock the world.
43. The determination of a woman and the courage of her are her two swords. With these two armors, she can change everything. Happy Women’s Day.
44. As a woman, don’t indulge yourself in things you can’t do but be best in things under your custody. Whatever do you, try your best.
45. People can’t see a woman with high aims and a fine character. Create your inner self strong to face the world and Triumph it. Wishing you a happy Women’s Day.
46. The gauge of women’s personality is not her beauty but her will power and character. Made your will power strong and character matchless and you will see the world honoring you.
47. In the journey of life, you should believe in your abilities and be the source of motivation for others. Never let your courage down and grab whatever you want. Happy Women’s Day.
48. Women are made unique. She works and thinks differently. Never try to pose what you are not and always be yourself, your destiny is hidden in you.
49. Laughs, cries, happiness, and sorrow all are transient. Permanent is the attitude. Never let your attitude weaken in any circumstance and show the world your real power. Happy Women’s Day.
50. When everybody says you’re wrong, listen to what your heart says. Show patience and smile in every situation.
51. How do I wish women’s day to a lady, who lives her each day like it’s women’s day? Did I have to wish her every day, I think she is smart to understand me. Happy women’s Day for that beautiful lady.
52. I can forget my birthday but always remember women’s day because I can call my girl a woman on this day. Happy women’s day to my lovely woman.
53. The women’s day make me feel very delighted because the damsels are converted into ladies and girls into aunts. Happy women’s day all so-called women.
54. Don’t you worry lady, you are made woman only for this day. For the rest of the days this year you will be a beautiful girl. Happy women’s day to you.
55. Your weight and age are ineligible for the definition of a woman but I will call you because I got the license for this day. Happy women’s day for my love.
56. I think that being a girl is not easy to live, but being a woman for one day is funny to live. Anyways, I wish you a happy women’s day and pray that you will see all joys of the world.
57. For a girl, there is nothing special than those three words from someone special. But maybe for a woman, those three words change into happy women’s day.
58. Does a girl calling herself passionate and determined become an enthusiastic woman this day. Sounds funny but not because, in the end, all girls are women. Happy women’s day.
59. For women killing a cockroach is easy, but wishing a women’s day in a funny way is hard. Don’t think I compared you with a cockroach, I just want to say happy women’s day.
60. W of woman and T of time have something in common. Both respects the person who understands them, rest are punished. Happy women’s day to all ladies.
61. Where there is a woman, there is magic. – Ntozake Shange
62. I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life. – Maya Angelou
63. Well-behaved women rarely make history. – Laurel Thatcher Ulright
64. A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
65. Think like a queen. A queen is never afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah Winfrey
66. Women are the real architects of society. – Cher
67. Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don’t live in the shadows of people’s judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom. – Amitabh Bachchan
68. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women. – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
69. A bird cannot fly with one wing only. Human space flight cannot develop any further without the active participation of women. – Valentina Tereshkova
70. Everything we see in the world is the creative work of women. – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
71. Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you. – Georgette Mosbacher
72. Like stars, women can survive in the darkest place. – Rune Lazuli
73. A girl should be two things, who and what she wants. – Coco Chanel
74. You educate a man, you educate a man. You educate a woman, you educate a generation. – Brigham Young
75. Strong men don’t need to put down women to feel powerful. – Michelle Obama
76. You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right. – Aung San Suu Kyi
77. Some women fear the fire some women simply become it. – R.H. Sin
78. The empowered woman is powerful beyond measures and beautiful beyond description. – Steve Maraboli
79. Girls compete with each other, Women empower one another.
80. There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise. – W.E.B. Dubois
81. Empowered women who reach tough or unconventional positions make choices and not sacrifices. – Kiran Bedi
81. The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
83. A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
84. A lot of guys think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don’t think it works like that. I think it’s the opposite. I think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent the men become. – Anita Wise
85. I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. – Louisa May Alcott
86. Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
87. What would men be without women, scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
88. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. – Eleanor Roosevelt
89. A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
90. In too many instances, the march to globalization has also meant the marginalization of women and girls. And that must change. – Hillary Clinton
91. One is not born a woman, one becomes one. – Simone de Beauvoir
92. A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
93. A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
94. Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered. What does a woman want. – Sigmund Freud
95. Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues. – Charlotte Bunch2
96. The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him. – Cher
97. By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are a great vacation less class.
98. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
99. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. – Mother Teresa
100. Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the white house as the president’s spouse. I wish him well. – Barbara Bush
101. I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon. – Aristotle Onassis
102. Well behaved women rarely make history. – Eleanor Roosevelt
103. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
104. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuild my life. – J.K. Rowling
105. I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine. – Mel Gibson
106. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. – Mother Teresa
107. Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. – Virginia Woolf
108. Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as outside. – Coco Chanel
109. I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they’re the first to be rescued off sinking ships. – Gilda Radner
110. Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. – Ellen Degeneres
111. Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own. – Michelle Obama
112. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. – Audrey Hepburn
113. Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it’s quite the opposite, a woman having large breasts makes men stupid. – Rita Rudner
114. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. – Beyonce
115. Women are leaders everywhere you look from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes. – Nancy Pelosi
116. Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. – Hillary Rodham Clinton
117. Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity. – Mahatma Gandhi
118. God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met. – Farrah Fawcett
119. The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world. – Charles Malik
120. Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. – Virginia Woolf
121. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Timothy Leary
122. Women are always beautiful. – Ville Valo
123. A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself. – Loretta Young
124. Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them. – Philip Moeller
125. A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. – Melinda Gates
126. All the world’s a stage, and it’s a dead easy guess which sex has all the speaking parts. – Robert Elliott Gonzales
127. The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
128. A free race cannot be born of slave mothers. – Margaret Sanger
129. I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon. – Ellen DeGeneres
130. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
131. If you want something said, ask a man, if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
132. The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. – Roseanne Barr
133. It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. – Erma Bombeck
134. Dream the dreams that have never been dreamt. – David Bower
135. Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. It shouldn’t be that women are the exception. – Ruth Bader Ginsbur
136. I raise up my voice not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard we cannot succeed when half of us are held back. – Malala Yousafzai
137. Achieving gender equality requires the engagement of women and men, girls and boys. It is everyone’s responsibility. – Ban Ki-moon
138. In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders. – Sheryl Sandberg
139. To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams. – Hillary Clinton
140. Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance. – Kofi Annan
141. Blindness separates people from things, deafness separates people from people. – Helen Keller
142. Reproductive freedom is critical to a whole range of issues. If we can’t take charge of this most personal aspect of our lives, we can’t take care of anything. It should not be seen as a privilege or as a benefit, but a fundamental human right. – Faye Wattleton
143. The test of whether or not you can hold a job should not be in the arrangement of your chromosomes. – Bella Abzug
144. Men should think twice before making widowhood women’s only path to power. – Gloria Steinem
145. Feminism has never been about getting a job for one woman. It’s about making life more fair for women everywhere. It’s not about a piece of the existing pie, there are too many of us for that. It’s about baking a new pie. – Gloria Steinem
146. Women are the nourishing power of the universe. Whoever has deep respect for women of the world, will remain free from diseases. – Amit Ray
147. Of all the evils for which man has made himself responsible, none is so degrading, so shocking or so brutal as his abuse of the better half of humanity, the female sex. – Mahatma Gandhi
148. Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women. – Maya Angelou
149. No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half its citizens. – Michelle Obama
150. If you want something said, ask a man, if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher
151. Of course, I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in. – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
152. This body is resilient. It can endure all kinds of things. My body offers me the power of presence. My body is powerful. – Roxane Gay
153. Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights. – Hillary Clinton
154. Women will be hidden no more. – Janelle Monae
155. Power’s not given to you. You have to take it. – Beyoncé
156. We should all have the absolute and inalienable right to define ourselves. – Chelsea Manning
157. As long as we’re trying, I think that goes a long way. – Laverne Cox
158. When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak. – Audre Lorde
159. Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation. – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
160. Keep your dream alive. – Phan Thi Kim Phúc
161. We need to be a society that enables and empowers women to make the best decisions for themselves. – Dr. Leana Wen