Women are strong and loving beings. And for all the grace, beauty, and care that they give, they too need encouragement and empowerment when life gets tough. So to cheer up the women in your life or to send positivity to your female comrades, here are 300 inspirational positive affirmations for women.
Positive Affirmations for Women
1. I am thankful for being a woman
2. I am beautiful
3. I am at peace in my own body
4. I express my femininity with grace and ease
5. I release my limiting beliefs about myself
6. It is easy for me to assert myself
7. I feel secure in who I am and do not need to compare myself to others.
8. I have everything I need to hit my goals. I was designed for a great purpose.
9. I’m strong and courageous, and I do the work. I’m not afraid because God is with me, and it is His will. I will succeed.
10. I am capable of creating a positive change
11. I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness
12. I am capable of living a wonderful life
13. I treat myself with kindness
14. My voice is valuable
15. Those around me are kind and caring
16. My opinions matter and are heard
17. I am worthy of taking pride in my actions
18. I am proud of all that I have accomplished and will accomplish.
19. I love the woman who I have become.
20. I will fight to be a success in my life, career, and home.
21. I am a very brave, strong woman
22. It’s okay to be a powerful woman
23. I take inspired actions that support my overall wellness.
24. I let my love for myself increase each day
25. I am always safe and protected
26. I am worthy of love and respect
27. My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am
28. I am confident in my sexuality.
29. I am amazed by the perfect creation of my physical being.
30. I enjoy being in this female body.
31. Every cell in my body is perfect, complete and whole.
32. I listen to my body’s needs attentively.
33. I embrace the female cycles that my body experiences.
34. I nourish my body with healthy thoughts each day.
35. I have a healthy relationship with my body.
36. I sparkle with divine brilliance.
37. My inner goddess is magic, crystals and sunshine!
38. I take full responsibility for my wellness.
39. I am well in the mind, body and spirit.
40. I enjoy being a woman
41. I am blessed with the gift of living.
42. I discover everlasting beauty from the inside-out.
43. I am open to any new opportunity that comes my way. I do not believe that my options are limited.
44. I discover true joy with being a woman, even as I get older.
45. I am wiser and wiser each day.
46. I celebrate who I am with each passing day.
47. I wear my confidence as a woman with pride.
48. I draw on my feminine qualities and gifts for success.
49. I honour my female instincts to make decisions.
50. As a woman, I deserve success as much as any man who works hard out there.
51. I am resilient, adaptable and flexible.
52. I commit to my success.
53. I am driven and motivated for success.
54. I am worthy of abundance.
55. I plant seeds of abundance with my creative ideas.
56. I manifest my full potential into being.
57. My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
58. I am a magnet for magic and miracles.
59. I tap into the ocean of abundance each and every day.
60. I attract great beauty into my life.
61. My soul is one of pure brilliance.
62. I am well supported by my loved ones and the people in my community.
63. By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
64. I observe my thoughts and actions without judging them.
65. I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
66. I am a powerhouse, I am indestructible.
67. I am a woman of substance. I take interest in everything. I take great care to develop my personality.
68. I embrace my best self today. I live in a way that brings tranquility, joy, and pleasure to myself and others.
69. I push fear aside to take action in spite of perceived limitation because I know all of my needs are being met by the universe.
70. I maintain a positive attitude today despite any hurdles that come my way. I have what it takes to succeed.
71. I am on earth for a reason, and I am committed to living a positive life and being a positive influence on others.
72. I look and feel radiant knowing I have so much to offer the world.
73. I love myself and like myself. I choose to focus on my positive qualities and how I can use them to improve myself and the world.
74. I never stop learning and see opportunities for growth everywhere. I improve every day for the rest of my life.
75. I am patient with myself and accept that positive change takes time. My best self is emerging every day.
76. Regardless of any situation that confronts me, I am blessed. I am blessed with every lesson I learn from hardships I face. I continue to grow in light of all of the positive and negative things that come my way.
77. Rather than being discouraged by how far I have left to go, I am grateful for how far I have already come.
78. I forgive myself and other people to release myself from any past pain. When I forgive, I am free. I am leaving the past in the past, and I am only living for the present and the future.
79. I do not allow other people to hold me back from achieving my goals. I give myself permission to walk my own path and allow other people to do the same.
80. I am perfect as I am.
81. I am free to create my ideal reality for the future. I have a choice in every situation that I face. There is nothing that can get between me and my best self.
82. I love my face and all my features and see my imperfections as signs of a life well-lived.
83. I let go of my need to impress other people. There is nothing that I need to prove. I accept myself just as I am.
84. I am brave and willing to embrace my full power. I have complete control over my actions and my life.
85. I embrace my full potential, even if it makes other people uncomfortable. I do not play small. I am supposed to do big things.
86. I deserve everything that is good. I do not have any need for misery and suffering.
87. Because of my high self-esteem, I easily accept compliments and give them in return.
88. I am cultured and smart, yet able to stay humble.
89. My mind is full of caring, healthy, positive, and loving thoughts which transform into my life experiences.
90. I am kind, loving, and compassionate. I truly care for other people.
91. I channel love, positivity, and energy to all the people around me.
92. I stay true to my values and my authentic self. I do not compromise for anyone else. My success will come without compromise.
93. Other people’s successes empower me to keep growing. I am happy for anyone who accomplishes their goals and I will strive to continue to accomplish mine.
94. I accept constructive criticism and welcome self-improvement. I offer constructive criticism to help others around me.
95. Others recognize my work for its excellence and I am proud to call it my own.
96. I am on my way to greatness. I go the extra mile to meet people whom I admire and respect. I take one step farther than anyone else around me.
97. I am calm when I am faced with conflict. I can brush off negativity easily, and I can agree to disagree. I enjoy being the bigger person and taking the high road.
98. Instead of judging other people, I only judge myself on whether or not I am being the best person I can be. This is a better use of my time.
99. No matter what goes on today, I know the truth that I am a radiant, powerful, and free woman.
100. I am beautiful and I am worthy of every beautiful thing in this world.
101. I am at peace with my body and form.
102. I lovingly take care of my body.
103. I adore my curves.
104. I move my body with intention and love.
105. I am responsible for what I do with my body so I only do what’s best.
106. I delight in taking care of my body when it needs healing and recovery.
107. I am patient with myself and worthy of all the waiting.
108. I am strong. My body is strong. I am strong enough to overcome this challenge.
109. I am enough. I am enough for others, I am enough for God, I am enough even in my imperfection, I am enough.
110. I am grateful. I know that what I have it beautiful no matter how big or small.
111. I see the good in others. I know I am not perfect, so I do not expect others to be perfect.
112. I breathe freely and I can easily move through life.
113. It’s okay to be outwardly emotional. My feelings matter.
114. My quirks are what makes me one-of-a-kind.
115. I am more than a mom, wife, and employee. I am an individual and deserve to be treated like one.
116. I will not feel guilty for putting myself first because my self-esteem matters.
117. I will step out of my comfort zone because I know that’s where change lives.
118. I will let go of the things I cannot control.
119. I will let go of people who don’t bring joy to my life and don’t respect all of me.
120. I will challenge myself and will not settle for anything that doesn’t make me entirely happy and comfortable.
121. I will ask for help when I need it and will not be embarrassed or ashamed.
122. My hard work will pay off. I will reach my goals and will see success in many forms.
123. I will stop comparing myself to others and pressuring myself to follow their dreams because I have my own.
124. I will stop numbing my feelings with anything that doesn’t benefit my life: food, shopping, substances, alcohol, etc.
125. I will let my creativity and authenticity shine in my work and my life because my individuality is magical!
126. I will stop explaining myself and trying to impress others because I have nothing to prove. They can love me for who I am.
127. I will stop breaking promises to myself and will accomplish everything I set my mind to.
128. I deserve time to do the things that I genuinely love; things are just for me.
129. The bad things that have happened to me do not define me but have built me to be the warrior that I am.
130. I am better than who I was yesterday and tomorrow I will be better than who I am today.
131. I forgive myself for the mistakes I have made. I’m a human who is flawed and authentic.
132. I refuse to wear myself thin for anyone or anything. Nothing matters more than my mental health.
133. I will stop worrying about the opinions of others because their opinion of me is none of my business.
134. I will be undeniably confident in who I am and will love myself unconditionally.
135. I will stop second guessing my decisions and own them!
136. I move at the perfect pace.
137. Nothing can bring me down or dampen my mood, even during trying times.
138. God loves me and cherishes me.
139. I’m a persistent hard worker that God protects daily.
140. Patience, love, and understanding come easily to me.
141. I include others.
142. I consider other people’s feelings.
143. I forgive others for their flaws.
144. I am generous.
145. I am loved.
146. I belong.
147. I am a good friend.
148. I am allowed to have all kinds of friends.
149. I deserve to be accepted for my true self.
150. I am present.
151. I let go of my worries.
152. My mind is free from worry.
153. I stand up for myself.
154. I stand up for others.
155. I speak with respect.
156. I speak with kindness.
157. I respect others even when I don’t agree with them.
158. I have the courage to share my true feelings and opinions.
159. I listen when others share their feelings and opinions.
160. I am supported in overcoming obstacles.
161. I peacefully resolve conflicts.
162. I can handle any changes that come my way.
163. I am responsible for the words I speak.
164. I don’t need to go through my challenges alone.
165. I ask for help when I need it.
166. We are all connected.
167. We are more similar than different.
168. We work together to solve problems.
169. We all have something unique to contribute.
170. We create peace.
171. I appreciate every moment of my life.
172. I set healthy boundaries that honor my values and truth.
173. I freely give and receive unconditional love.
174. I am as yielding and as powerfully unstoppable as water.
175. I am ready to show the world who I am and what I have to offer. No one can stop me from fulfilling my purpose!
176. I accept my fears, but take action in spite of them.
177. Today, I take responsibility for my own inner peace and happiness. I don’t allow anyone else to have the power over my mood because I am in control.
178. I am exactly where I need to be. I welcome the challenges and opportunities that I am facing today and I choose to learn and grow.
179. I speak my truth with confidence and strength.
180. I am overflowing with renewed confidence every day. I continue to grow and become a stronger woman for myself and for the people around me.
181. I love and nurture my body.
182. I am patient with my body when it needs rest, healing, and recovery.
183. I am healthy, prosperous and happy.
184. I trust my inner wisdom and intuition. I am the only one who knows what’s best for me.
185. I allow myself to be open to new opportunities and possibilities.
186. I spread joy with every step I take on my journey.
187. I am a compassionate, caring, loving and kind friend and partner.
188. I have many meaningful, loving friendships.
189. I am worthy of respect, love and acceptance.
190. I am a strong, confident woman and will only continue to become stronger.
191. I am sure I am well.
192. I am strong spiritually and emotionally, I feel this power and can use it.
193. I am wise, I have many thoughts that bring me to change.
194. I am full of energy and strength, I feel great.
195. I love and approve of myself.
196. I am confident and calm.
197. Today I embrace simplicity, peace, and solace.
198. I know life is too short to dwell on negativity. I walk in the light!
199. I am allowed to feel what I do.
200. I woke up today, FLAWLESS.
201. I am allowed to acknowledge all that makes me human.
202. I complete me. I am whole.
203. My body is celestial.
204. I own my magic, I walk in my purpose and I own my truth.
205. I’m an extremely safe and strong woman. I don’t need anyone to do things for me. I will continue on this path of empowerment.
206. My goal is to concentrate on positive things and that these define me. I choose to spread a great deal of love, happiness, and affection to the people around me on a daily basis.
207. Another wonderful day to do what I really like. Every day is unique and I appreciate the possibilities they offer me.
208. Today I find my best version of myself. I embrace this positive change that fills me with energy and allows me to develop as a capable and strong woman.
209. I am full of love and goodness
210. I am realizing my dreams
211. Today’s win defines me
212. Every success deserves celebration
213. I celebrate every strong woman in my life
214. My dream is being materialized, right now
215. I revel in the small wins today
216. Being kind to myself is worth my time
217. I enjoy being a woman with grace
218. I perfectly embody both femininity and intelligence
219. I can handle everything life hands me with grace
220. I am at peace with myself
221. I am doing my best
222. I am capable
223. I believe in myself
224. My contributions matter
225. I have a loving and supportive family and friends.
226. I have my happy place
227. Everything in my life is the way it’s supposed to be.
228. I have the energy to do whatever I desire.
229. I am in control of my health.
230. I am pure light.
231. I am womanly in my presence, caring in my attitude and loving in my personality. And I am proud to be a woman.
232. I discover true joys of being a woman through age and experience. And the journey is wonderful and poignant.
233. I love living in this exquisite female body. I appreciate the female cycles that my body experiences. I love everything about being a woman.
234. I push my body and marvel at the many ways it can bend, stretch, pose, move and breathe. I am a woman and I love all my capabilities.
235. I am doing my best and it is enough.
236. I turn impossible to I am possible.
237. I lead with integrity, passion and care.
238. I do what it takes to achieve my next breakthrough.
239. I love myself, respect myself and accept myself exactly as I am.
240. I love my face and all my features. It makes me unique and beautiful. So, I hold my head up high and wear my confidence all the time.
241. I have been blessed with qualities that uplift others and even on my hardest days, I am the perfect mother for my children.
242. I am loved and respected from people around me.
243. I am surrounded by good people.
244. I am supported in all ways.
245. I do not need outside validation.
246. I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
247. I am happy to be alive.
248. I am becoming happier every day.
249. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life.
250. I feel comfortable in my own skin.
251. I have a positive body image.
252. I love the way my body looks.
253. Every day I am learning to love myself more.
254. I strongly believe in my abilities.
255. I am naturally drawn to success and prosperity.
256. I am attracting wealth and prosperity into my life.
257. I will make myself a priority every single day of my life.
258. I can and will accomplish my goals. Nothing is out of my reach!
259. My journey is special and should never be compared to another’s.
260. I am memorable, important, and loved.
261. I’m allowed to take up space.
262. My past is not a reflection of my future.
263. I will succeed today.
264. I’m more at ease every day.
265. I’m calm, happy, and content.
266. My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
267. Difficult times are part of my journey and allow me to appreciate the good.
268. My life becomes richer as I get older.
269. I’m bold, beautiful, and brilliant.
270. When I allow my light to shine, I unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
271. I’ll surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.
272. I choose not to criticize myself or others around me.
273. I make a significant difference to the lives of people around me.
274. I am a community builder, I welcome new amazing women into my community everyday.
275. I am not a burden when I ask for support.
276. I will not listen to the negative thoughts. I CAN beat this.
277. I have everything that I need to take care of myself inside of me.
278. It’s okay for me to feel down sometimes. This doesn’t mean that I can’t get back up.
279. Balance is important, and I will respect my body by giving it balance.
280. My worth comes from inside of me, and I am inherently worthy.
281. I am learning and growing and loving myself more, every single day.
282. I’m a robust, assured lady and can solely proceed to turn out to be stronger.
283. I select to launch love, happiness, and gratitude into the world at present. Life is valuable and delightful and I select to give attention to the constructive.
284. I don’t want anybody else or something to finish me as a result of I’m already full simply as I’m.
285. I embrace this present day as an opportunity to be higher than I used to be yesterday. I make solely the most effective selections for my life immediately.
286. No matter any state of affairs that confronts me, I’m blessed. I’m blessed with each lesson I study from hardships I face. I proceed to develop in mild of all the constructive and adverse issues that come my means.
287. There’s nothing stopping me from rising. I seize alternatives and make issues occur.
288. I do one factor every single day to make constant progress towards my goals. I surpass different individuals’s expectations as a result of I’m distinctive.
289. I’m excited to point out the world who I’m and the whole lot I’ve to supply. Nobody can cease me from assembly my objectives.
290. I’ll take motion regardless of any worry of failure. It doesn’t matter what, I’m pleased with myself for making an attempt.
291. My thoughts is filled with caring, wholesome, constructive, and loving ideas which rework into my life experiences.
292. I’m variety, loving, and compassionate. I actually look after different individuals.
293. It comes naturally to be assured in myself. I need not query my confidence.
294. I apply self-care and acknowledge once I have to take a break. I be ok with taking good care of myself.
295. I transfer on the good tempo. I don’t want to hurry up or decelerate.
296. My dreams matter too
297. I have the energy for this
298. I pour out my love
299. I can take comfort in those who have gone before me on this path
300. I am the anchor of this ship