Do you need an extra boost of inspiration, motivation, creativity, determination, or confidence for the week ahead? Don’t worry, we got you covered! We’ve compiled a long list of quotes that will get you mentally pumped up for the new week. Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes, so go ahead and grab any of these quotes. Choose the best one that resonates the most with you, post it in your social media, write it on your journal, or send to it to your friend who also needs a little bit of encouragement! Have a great week!
New Week Quotes
1. Embrace the week with enthusiasm. Be alert for new opportunities. Utilize them. You will succeed. Have a great week ahead.
2. The journey to success begins with a step. Take that step this week. Believe. Achieve.
3. You are an Eagle in flight. No one can stand in your way this week. Go and do exploits.
4. No one dares stand in the way of a moving train. This week, you will be unstoppable. Have a great week ahead.
5. Forget about the failures of the past week. This week is an opportunity to do better. Look ahead. Be great.
6. Forget the past, embrace the future and the possibilities it presents. Have a great week.
7. Light up that fire within you. Be anything you want to be. Have a great week.
8. No matter how tough it gets this week, keep going.
9. Let your purpose consume you this week, go for excellence.
10. Three things you shouldn’t lose this week; your faith, your courage, and your smile. Happy new week.
11. You’re an embodiment of virtue. Let the world taste of your awesomeness this week. Have a great week ahead.
12. Think smart, work smarter. Achieve great results. Happy new week.
13. Opportunities hide in unexpected places, you only need to look closely. Have a great week ahead.
14. Do not be afraid to shine this week. When you shine, you invariably give others permission to do the same. Shine. Shine brightly.
15. The world awaits you this week. Go show it the stuff you’re made of.
16. As the new week presents you with opportunities and choices to decide on, may God grant you discernment to make the right decisions. Happy new week.
17. May the world gather to celebrate you this week. Have a good week.
18. May all your endeavors this week yield good success. May none of your efforts go to waste. Have a great week ahead.
19. This new week, men will gather to the light of your shinning. Happy new week.
20. This new week, may you be blessed with blessings from above, the kind of blessings that makes everyone gape in awe. Happy new week.
21. May opportunities abound for you this week. Every one of your past failures will be converted to success. You will find a way where there seems to be no way. Happy new week.
22. The past week was awesome. This new week will be super. Let’s go face it. Happy new week.
23. Working with you is one of my greatest experiences ever. I look forward to the new week of working together. Cheers to a great week ahead.
24. You’re one of the best people to have on a team. You’re a strong link and I rely on you. Happy new week.
25. Happy new week to my favorite colleague. I look forward to seeing you. Happy new week.
26. We did it last week. We can do it again this week, even better. Let’s be awesome together. Happy new week.
27. With you, work is fun. Let’s do it again. Cheers to a great week.
28. You’re a smart worker. Your dedication to duty is inspiring. I look forward to working with you again this week. Have a great one.
29. Working with you is so refreshing. I look forward to every work experience with you. Here’s to a great week ahead.
30. Here’s wishing a colleague turned friend a great week. Be the best you can be this week. I believe in you.
31. We’re a great team, we’re family. Here’s to a great week of success and great achievements. Happy new week.
32. Last week didn’t turn out as we hoped. Trusting that this week will be better. Here’s to a week of possibilities. Happy new week.
33. I hope you put last week behind you already. We’re gonna give it our best shot this week. This week will definitely be better. Be positive.
34. Shake off the weekend blues. Activate work mode. It’s a new week, cheers.
35. Thank you for always lending a helping hand when needed. You’re great to work with. Happy new week.
36. You need to downsize your ego this week so we can get along. It won’t stop me from wishing you a happy new week anyway. So here’s wishing you a great week.
37. You’re like a bone stuck in my throat, but we achieve great results together. So here’s to another week of results. Happy new week.
38. Holler teammate, it’s a new week. May it be great for us. Happy new week.
39. May all your efforts this week yield fruitful results. Happy new week colleague.
40. We work so hard, we strive so hard. May we prosper this week.
41. Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life. – Ken Poirot
42. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. – Edmond Mbiaka
43. Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year. – David Dweck
44. The critical ingredient is getting off and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. – Nolan Bushnell
45. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, then make that day count. – Steve Maraboli
46. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
47. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
48. Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life. – Germany Kent
49. Monday is just a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days before another weekend gets here.
50. I have to go to work on Mondays and yes everyone hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work, I get to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one. – Dinky Manuel
51. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
52. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day. – Glen Cook
53. This morning do something different: When you wake up in the morning, wake your forgotten and forsaken dreams up as well, wake them up like an insisting rooster. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
54. Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays. – Rebecca Gober
55. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!”- Steve Maraboli
56. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
57. When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought. – Lailah Gifty Akita
58. I’m convinced that God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
59. Honestly, I never really understood the glorification of Fridays and weekends. I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No! I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way. I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us. – Akilnathan Logeswaran
60. Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
61. Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday. – Andrea L’Artiste
62. Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today. – Steve Maraboli
63. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. – Henry David Thoreau
64. Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really. – Arthur Darvill
65. To be disciplined is to follow in a good way. To be self-disciplined is to follow in a better way. – Corita Kent
66. It’s just been a long week, that’s all. It’s Monday night, Jess. My point exactly. – Scott Westerfeld
67. Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny. Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life. – Steve Maraboli
68. The sun just touched the morning; the morning, happy thing, supposed that he had come to dwell, and life would be all spring. – Emily Dickinson
69. A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray. – Marcia Carrington
70. This has been such a Monday. I wish I stayed in bed, and I wish that yesterday had never happened. – Lisa Mantchev
71. If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes. – Thomas Wayne
72. When was the last time you woke up and realized that today could be the best day of your life? – Steve Maraboli
73. There is nothing more dreadful than having to go walking on one’s own on Monday. – Thomas Bernhard
74. You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic. – Andrea L’Artiste
75. Have you ever seen the dawn full of deep silence and absolute clarity of perception? A dawning which you truly observe, degree by degree. It is the most amazing moment of birth. And more than anything it can spur you to action. Have a burning day. – Vera Nazarian
76. If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault. – Orson Scott Card
77. Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason. – Garry Moll
78. Monday is a sloppy umbrella day, which makes everybody a little blue. – Giorge Leedy
79. Morning not only forgives, it forgets. – Marty Rubin
80. Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t ‘should’ve’ done something. You can only do something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day. – Steve Maraboli
81. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself. I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.
82. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. – Groucho Marx
83. You are where you are and what you are because of yourself, nothing else. Nature is neutral. Nature doesn’t care. If you do what other successful people do, you will enjoy the same results and rewards that they do. And if you don’t, you won’t. – Brian Tracy
84. New days should be greeted like new lovers and babies toddling along a table looking back to make sure we’re watching. – Darnell Lamont Walker
85. Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code. – Dan Salomon
86. All men tend to become angry and irritated at the start of the week. It is the start of the week but is the end of all fun and happiness in life. – Venus Rivers
87. So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea. – Virginia Woolf
88. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do. – Dennis Waitley
89. Morning brings back the heroic ages. There was something cosmical about it; a standing advertisement, till forbidden, of the everlasting vigor and fertility of the world. The morning, which is the most memorable season of the day, is the awakening hour. Then there is the least somnolence in us; and for an hour, at least, some part of us awakes which slumbers all the rest of the day and night. – Henry David Thoreau
90. I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself. – Debasish Mridha
91. There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard. – C.J. Walker
92. Few ever lived to old age, and fewer still ever became distinguished, who were not in the habit of early rising. – John Todd
93. I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become. – Oprah Winfrey
94. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs one step at a time. – Joe Girard
95. Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today. – Steve Maraboli
96. For all of its faults, it gives most hardworking people a chance to improve themselves economically, even as the deck is stacked in favor of the privileged few. Here are the choices most of us face in such a system: Get bitter or get busy. – Bill O’ Reilly
97. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
98. Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. – Jerry Spinelli
99. The morning was full of sunlight and hope. – Kate Chopin
100. It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom. – Aristotle
101. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
102. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. – Kevin Durant
103. Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way. – Mary E. Pearson
104. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
105. I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better. – Jeffrey Fry
106. Optimism with some experience behind it is much more energizing than plain old experience with a certain degree of cynicism. – Twyla Tharp
107. Compassion is a lifetime business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. That is hypocrisy. – Israelmore Ayivor
108. How would your life be different if…You could control the outcome of your day, your week, your year? Let today be the day…You embrace the truth that you DO have such control to label every event in your life, and create an agreement with reality that empowers you and propels you to greatness. – Steve Maraboli
109. Saturday is full of orange oranges, Sunday is full of pink apples, Monday is full of green limes, Tuesday is full of red watermelons, Wednesday is full of blue blueberries, Thursday is full of purple grapes, Friday is full of yellow bananas, and,
110. The week is full of rainbow fruit. – Anthony T.Hincks
111. Sundays are like confetti floating in the air in slow motion, in the evening they reach the ground and you hope a bit of wind could blow on them so they could fly a bit longer. – Alain Bremond-Torrent,
112. Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work. – Candy is natures way of making up for Mondays. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Apple Computers
113. You must be the change you want to see in the world. – M.K. Gandhi
114. In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. – Sid Caesar
115. Death is not the greatest loss in life; the greatest loss is what dies inside while you’re still alive.
116. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your life’s story for you.
117. The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.
118. Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in.
119. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
120. Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
121. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
122. A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open. – Frank Zappa
123. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
124. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
125. If not us, who? If not now, when? – John F. Kennedy
126. Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are. – Dale Carnegie
127. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard
128. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
129. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
130. Making one person smile can change the world, maybe not the whole world, but their world.
131. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
132. Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.
133. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
134. Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
135. In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.
136. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
137. You will never become who you want to be if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.
138. People are more what they hide than what they show.
139. There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. – Henry Kissinger
140. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. – George S. Patton
141. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
142. Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.
143. What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
144. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
145. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. – Mark Caine