Our lives can get pretty busy sometimes. But it’s important for us to take a pause each morning, to just slow down, appreciate the beauty of the sunset while maybe, having a cup of coffee at the balcony, and be grateful for another day. Following a good morning routine will help us accomplish the tasks we have for the day with joy and happiness. You may also take some of these inspirational morning quotes we have compiled to help give you a more positive and peaceful morning.
Inspirational Morning Quotes
1. This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. – Maya Angelou
2. When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps. – John Lennon
3. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day. – Alice Morse Earle
4. She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself. – Tyler Kent White
5. When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every time the sun rises. – The Alchemist
6. It’s so easy to be grateful for a flower, for a bug, for a beautiful day. – Louie Schwartzberg
7. The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it. – Gene Amole
8. The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn. – William C. Hannan
9. Wake in the morning with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. – Kahlil Gibran
10. I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset. – Steve Maraboli
11. I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life. – Elsie de Wolfe
12. Lovely days don’t come to you, you should walk to them. – Rumi
13. There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into light.
14. Every day is a chance to change your life. – Kush and Wizdom
15. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.
16. The sun will rise and we will try again.
17. Wake up. This world that you dream holds nothing to fear. – Rumi
18. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
20. What if every day is the perfect day to finally be exactly who you were always meant to be? – Tyler Knott Gregson
21. Start every day with an attitude of gratitude.
22. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
23. Every day is a second chance.
24. There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same. – Carlos Santana
25. Peace is seeing the sunrise or sunset and knowing who to thank.
26. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life. – Mark Twain
27. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
28. An attitude of gratitude brings great things. – Yogi Bhajan
29. Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on. – Carrie Underwood
30. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. – C.S. Lewis
31. Rise & Slay.
32. Today, be brave. Walk faster than your fears. Don’t let what scares you stop you from living. – Heather Stillufsen
33. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
34. Carpe Diem. Seize the day.
35. Faith is the bird that feels the lights when the dawn is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
36. However long the night, the dawn will always break. – African Proverb
37. May your day be filled with sugar, spice and all things nice.
38. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. – S. Ajna
39. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
40. Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness. – Nanea Hoffman
41. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
42. Every morning you have two choices: either you sleep and continue to dream or wake up and chase them.
43. No Beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
44. I woke up this morning, I am blessed. You woke up this morning, you are blessed.
45. Every morning with you leaves me jumping for joy instead of the tedious of the mornings before you Life is now filled with love and energy. Enjoy your day.
46. Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
47. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with nature herself.
48. If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again. Good Morning.
49. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Joubert Botha
50. Every day I wake up and choose to be happy because you give me a reason to.
51. Even the most picturesque sunset can’t match the beauty of the sight of the sun’s first rays bouncing off your beautiful face.
52. Every morning I wake up to realize that my life is not ordinary because I have a wife who is extraordinary
53. One smile in the morning can change your mood for the entire day. One hug in the evening can usher you into cheerful night dreams you will never regret.
54. Each morning we are born again, What we do today is what matters most. ― Buddha Quotes
55. Believe that you are beautiful and have what it takes to move mountains, and you’ll move mountains. Don’t allow yourself to be let down by what others say. Get up and do what you can do best. Good morning.
56. Forget about what you couldn’t achieve yesterday and think of the wonderful things today has for you. Work with all your might towards them to make your tomorrow extraordinarily bright. Good morning.
57. The dreams you had last night can only come to reality if you get up and work at achieving them today. So don’t waste any more time, get out there and do your best. Good morning.
58. Don’t let the Monday morning quarterbacks stop you from being bold. You’ve got to set a high bar. – Antonio Villaraigosa
59. Today is not just another day, but another possible chance to achieve what you couldn’t achieve yesterday. So get on your feet and chase after your success. Good morning.
60. Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright. Good morning, my dear.
61. As you wake up from sleep today, know that I have faith in you. I believe in you, and I know you have what it takes to conquer the hurdles in your way. Just believe in yourself as I believe in you and you will achieve remarkable things in this life. Good morning.
62. Start your day knowing that the desire for success is the first step to achieving greatness. If you have it, then get it all out and take everything that this special day has made for you. Good morning.
63. The appearance of the sun every morning is a sign from God to let us know that there is new hope. To see each day as a special day made for you to achieve what you couldn’t achieve yesterday. Good morning.
64. The success you will achieve tomorrow depends much on the effort you put into the things that you do today. So wipe that sleep from your eyes, go into the world and make a better life for yourself. Good morning.
65. As I wish you a very good morning, I want you to know that morning are there for us to start afresh and make people know that we can still become successful at what we failed at yesterday. So don’t stop pushing till you get what you want. Good morning once again, my dear.
66. Truly many people will try to bring you down. They will hate you and say things to break you down. But you have to believe in yourself, stand tall and face every trouble that comes your way. This is how you will be victorious in life. Good morning.
67. Today is a new day, so make sure you do not allow anything or anyone bring your spirits down. Always stay happy and smile at life and it shall reciprocate by smiling back at you and making your day even lovelier. Good morning.
68. Today is a new day and so you must have a new resolution, a new will and a strong desire for success. Good morning.
69. Have a positive attitude towards life as you begin this day. I wish you strength to be able to make the best out of today. Good morning.
70. As you go out there, do your best and believe that the right results will follow. Good morning.
71. As you open your eyes this fine morning, someone somewhere is taking their last breath on earth. What is the moral of this brief story? It teaches us to appreciate the life we have and make the best out of it. Have a beautiful day.
72. As this is a brand new day, let the sorrow and pains of the ill fortune you suffered yesterday go. Inspire yourself with the remarkable things you can achieve today. Have an awesome day.
73. Today will never ever come back to you again. So do the best you can to achieve the success it has in it. Don’t relax. Push harder and harder and you will definitely meet with success. Good morning.
74. Remember that the moment past cannot be gotten again. So make life meaningful for yourself while you have the strength and ability to. Have a great day full of success. Good morning.
75. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. – J. B. Priestley
76. Every new day is also a new chapter in life. Everyone has the power to make that new chapter a very beautiful one, and you, my friend, are no exception. Good morning.
77. Today is another beautiful day made for you. Begin this brand new day with new hope and determination and you will achieve whatever success you want to achieve. Good morning.
78. As you open your eyes to this beautiful day, my only advice for you is to never stop believing in yourself. You have what it takes to be successful and happy in this life. Never for a second stop having faith in yourself, and success will always accompany you. Good morning.
79. God always blesses us with new opportunities with every blessed day He blesses us with. Never forget that. Good morning.
80. This is a new day, and I want you to rise up with a new belief that you can touch the sky, and nothing can stop you. Have a great morning and enjoy the rest of the day.
81. As you wake up this morning and go out there, know that the people who will reap successes at the end of the day are those who believe in themselves and chase furiously after their dreams and goals. I know you can be one of those people. Have a wonderful day.
82. Each day has lots of successes in it just waiting to be grabbed. So don’t waste any time in bed. Get up and go out there and grab your success before it gets dark again. Good morning.
83. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star. – Henry David Thoreau
84. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
85. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
86. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. – Henry David Thoreau
87. In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
88. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. – Elbert Hubbard
89. Wherever my story takes me, however dark and difficult the theme, there is always some hope and redemption, not because readers like happy endings, but because I am an optimist at heart. I know the sun will rise in the morning, that there is a light at the end of every tunnel. – Michael Morpurgo
90. Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain. To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. – Kevyn Aucoin
91. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful. – Prince
92. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Bernard Williams
93. Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening. – Mahatma Gandhi
94. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. – Tecumseh
95. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. – William Arthur Ward
96. Wherever my story takes me, however dark and difficult the theme, there is always some hope and redemption, not because readers like happy endings, but because I am an optimist at heart. I know the sun will rise in the morning, that there is a light at the end of every tunnel. – Michael Morpurgo
97. When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Unless some terrible catastrophe has occurred the night before, it is pretty much up to you. Tomorrow morning, when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day. – Lynda Resnick
98. My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning. – Gena Lee Nolin
99. I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. – Winston Churchill
100. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. – F. Sionil Jose
101. In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. – Khalil Gibran
102. To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter… to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird’s nest or a wildflower in spring – these are some of the rewards of the simple life. – John Burroughs
103. The temptation to take the easy road is always there. It is as easy as staying in bed in the morning and sleeping in. But discipline is paramount to ultimate success and victory for any leader and any team. – Jocko Willink
104. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
105. Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. – Caroline Ghosn
106. If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. – Antonio Brown
107. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’. – Lindsay Lohan
108. You know, I looked at my face in the mirror this morning, and I like being old. My face has more content and when I train in the gym now, I am not training to be strong or handsome – just better than I was yesterday. These days the race is just against myself. – Jean-Claude Van Damme
109. A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night. – Chanakya
110. You cry and you scream and you stomp your feet and you shout. You say, ‘You know what? I’m giving up, I don’t care.’ And then you go to bed and you wake up and it’s a brand new day, and you pick yourself back up again. – Nicole Scherzinger
111. No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning. – D. L. Hughley
112. Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done. – Robin S. Sharma
113. I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see. – Dick Cheney
114. I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack. – Jodi Picoult
115. I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up. – Nas
116. There is nothing quite like a freshly brewed pot of tea to get you going in the morning. – Phyllis Logan
117. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life. – Miles Davis
118. My morning rituals are typical. I wake up yearning for a few extra moments of rest. I express gratitude to a higher power for the breath in my body and the blessings in my life. I shower. I dress. I eat breakfast. I exchange laughter and words with my beloveds, embracing each other as we say our daily goodbyes. – Patrisse Cullors
119. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Horace Lorimer
120. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Horace Lorimer
121. Every morning that I wake up and I’m breathing, I can feel it and take a moment to say, you know, ‘Thank God I’m alive for another day.’ – Ron Cephas Jones
122. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King
123. If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first. – Mark Twain
124. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. – Elon Musk
125. The sun is up, the skies are blue, good morning my love I’ll be thinking about you.
126. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. – Kurt Vonnegut
127. Basically, I wake up in the morning and I think everything’s going to be great. I’m really kind of optimistic, and I look forward to a new day. I pick up ‘The New York Times,’ and I look at the front page and realize that once again I’m wrong. I start to fixate on stuff. – Lewis Black
128. When I wake up every morning, I smile and say, ‘Thank you.’ Because out of my window I can see the mountains, then go hiking with my dog and share her bounding joy in the world. – Carole King
129. With you, my mornings have never been better. I am always on cloud nine.
130. Nothing is impossible when you put your mind, heart, soul, and sweat into it. Have a great morning.
131. Sending love and smiles your way for a happy happy day.
132. Every day is a new day, new hope and new opportunity.
133. You are a blessing to my mornings.
134. There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.
135. Sharing smiles with the one you love is the perfect way to start the day. Have an awesome morning, babe.
136. Morning is the start of every day and I will live each day like it’s a new day, renewing our love.
137. The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.
138. I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.