Loving yourself through loving your body is an amazing expression of self-love. And if you choose to improve yourself by taking care of yourself more, then you should go for it. Allow yourself to be happier and healthier on your weight loss journey. Be reminded that you are not alone on your way to losing weight, and may you continue to be inspired and motivated with the following 270 weight loss affirmations.
Weight Loss Affirmations
1. I have a weight loss plan and I intend to stick to it.
2. I am determined to reach my goal weight.
3. I am fully committed to losing the extra weight.
4. My weight does not define me.
5. I always take care of my body
6. I am motivated to lose weight and become healthy
7. I am completely focused on losing weight
8. I will always respect and take care of my body
9. I believe in my ability to lose weight and keep it off
10. I will think positively and just naturally lose weight
11. As my reasons for holding on to my excess weight melt away, so does the weight.
12. Today I am shedding the pounds as I shred my self doubt.
13. Today nothing, and I mean nothing, stands between me and my goal weight. I am there before I know it!
14. Day by day, I am losing the weight and the people around me are taking notice.
15. I love and accept myself at my current weight, even as I march pound by pound to my goal weight!
16. My weight loss is within me. My diet is only a tool to get me to my goal.
17. I choose to stay on track.
18. I eat foods that support my new weight.
19. I am getting stronger and slimmer every day.
20. I am determined and ready to lose weight.
21. People around me are supporting me in the weight loss process.
22. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
23. Achieving my weight loss goal becomes easier every day.
24. Losing weight makes me feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin.
25. I am giving myself the strong, healthy body I deserve.
26. I am losing weight every day.
27. I am becoming fitter and stronger everyday through exercise.
28. I am developing more healthy eating habits all the time.
29. I am happily exercising every morning when I wake up so that I can reach the weight loss that I have been wanting.
30. I am committing myself to my weight loss program by changing my eating habits from unhealthy to healthy.
31. I am happy with every part I do in my great effort to lose weight.
32. It’s exciting to discover my unique food and exercise system for weight loss.
33. I am a lovable person. I deserve love. It is safe for me to lose weight.
34. I am closer and closer to my ideal weight with each and every day.
35. I can do this, I am doing this, my body is losing weight right now.
36. I am the best version of myself, and I am working hard to become even better. I will lose weight because I want to, and I have the power to do this.
37. I am capable of achieving my weight loss goals, and I will not let anything stay in my way until then.
38. I love being physically fit and I lose enough weight so that I am at my ideal weight.
39. I am losing all extra weight and feeling light in my body and mind.
40. My weight loss journey is perfect and joyful.
41. I have the power to change my life.
42. I am achieving my weight loss goals. I consistently DO energy-generating and fat-burning workout routines, I consciously CHOOSE to eat healthy, and I live in a state of NOW mindfulness.
43. I can overcome. My mind controls my body. . Injury doesn’t slow me down, I find a way around this obstacle to still reach my weight loss goals.
44. I achieve my weight loss goals because I understand the pro’s and con’s of food and I CHOOSE to eat healthy food in order to enjoy the positive results it provides to my weight loss results.
45. My mind and body work in harmony together to help me achieve balance, serenity, and weight loss success.
46. My body is a temple. I am careful to only put in good things that will keep the machine running smoothly and help me reach my weight loss goals.
47. I am the master of my body and my mind – I am disciplined and I achieve my weight loss goals.
48. I love and appreciate my body and all it does for me. I now feed it foods that nourish it and allow it to effortlessly release excess weight.
49. I eat nourishing foods only when I am hungry and lose weight easily. I love my body.
50. The weight I no longer need leaves my body effortlessly.
51. I am losing weight every single day
52. Losing weight feels great
53. I have taken control of my weight loss
54. I am rapidly approaching my weight loss goal
55. I think weight loss therefore I am losing weight
56. My actions and behavior support my perfect weight.
57. Losing weight is easy for me now
58. I’m losing weight now in a consistent and healthy way
59. I’m losing weight and moving closer to my ideal weight with ease now
60. I make choices with ease that support my weight loss journey.
61. I always envision myself at my ideal weight.
62. I have all that it takes to lose weight and achieve my ideal body weight.
63. All the weight I lose, I lose permanently.
64. I love my body completely right, which helps me in my journey of losing weight.
65. I am intensely driven toward achieving my weight loss goal.
66. I commit to a new lifestyle that is beneficial not only for weight loss but for higher self confidence and self esteem.
67. I dwell on all the long term positive effects that my weight loss will bring me, and it inspires me!
68. I set realistic but challenging goals for myself that inspire me to lose weight and feel great.
69. My focus and drive never wavers on my weight loss journey.
70. My heart and soul is so passionate and driven toward achieving my weight loss goals.
71. Not only is my health improving, but so is my entire life. And it feels great!
72. I trust myself fully and completely to make the right choices that create great weight loss.
73. I give thanks for having a body that is capable of exercising and effectively losing weight.
74. My core values are around my fitness and weight loss journey, helping me naturally make great choices.
75. Everyone is different and I don’t hold any expectations to my weight loss, only that it is and will keep happening.
76. The whole universe conspires to help me with my weight loss and fat loss.
77. I love setting new goals for myself that keep me inspired and motivated to keep going with my weight loss.
78. All my feelings and emotions are predicated around my weight loss.
79. I commit to losing weight slowly and in a healthy manner. For this is the key to long term sustainable weight loss.
80. I have all the mental and physical power needed for effective and long lasting weight loss.
81. I only dwell on the positive aspects of weight loss.
82. I find a big enough reason WHY I want to lose weight. Strong enough to pull me through the tough times.
83. I allow my intuition to guide me in the process of better health and weight loss.
84. I look at weight loss as a marathon, not a sprint. Therefore I naturally make decisions that are for the long term benefit of my health.
85. I am awaking the giant within me through this journey of weight loss.
86. I naturally see weight loss and fitness as a journey, not a destination.
87. I know my mind is powerful, so I naturally listen and watch things that strengthen my mind. Helping my weight loss journey.
88. I love the way my whole life has transformed though my successful commitment to weight loss.
89. I know that failure is only feedback. I learn from my weight loss failures and use them to make me more successful.
90. My old bad habits naturally fall away and are replaced with healthy habits that make my weight loss journey easy.
91. I find new inspiration every day which helps we with my weight loss.
92. I feel at peace with myself when I commit to weight loss. And it feels damn amazing!
93. I engage in weight loss for the betterment of my mind and body and for me, not anyone else.
94. I am literally in awe of my progress and how far I have came with my weight loss.
95. God is supporting and helping my weight loss journey. Making me feel that I am not alone in my journey.
96. I have hope and certainty for my future body and weight loss goals.
97. My new found weight loss and habit changes is giving me an unstoppable and high level of self confidence.
98. I completely let go of all desires and urges to critique or judge my body or weight loss journey.
99. I am a walking and talking representation of someone who sticks to their weight loss journey impeccably.
100. I marvel constantly on how far I have come on my weight loss journey and it makes me feel proud.
101. I am constantly finding active things that I really like to do, which helps me lose weight.
102. I can and I will lose weight
103. I am delighted to be the ideal weight for me.
104. I appreciate my will power and my ability to manage my weight
105. I’m thankful for the people who help me achieve my ultimate goals of weight loss.
106. I release excess weight quickly and easily.
107. My body retains perfect proportions while losing weight.
108. It’s easier to lose weight now that I have positive energy.
109. Today I visualize my body at its optimal weight.
110. My body enjoys losing weight and does it very well.
111. I help myself achieve weight loss now by using affirmations.
112. My body is cooperating nicely by quickly losing weight.
113. I can win at weight loss.
I am determined.
I am energetic.
I am focused.
114. Staying in great shape is very important to me.
Weight Loss is a priority to me.
115. I am enjoying my weight release journey. This time I will complete what I started.
116. I am dedicated to following my weight loss plan
117. I am losing weight for me because I love me.
118. Weight gain happens over time, so my weight loss equally requires time, patience, and lifestyle changes.
119. I am firmly committed to staying active and healthy.
120. Every physical movement that I make burns the extra fat in my body and helps me to maintain my ideal body weight.
121. Age has nothing to do with it. I am releasing this weight in a wise way.
122. I am showing up for myself and treating myself with respect.
123. I am grateful for my body and where it takes me.
124. I trust my body and it’s capabilities to heal and thrive.
125. I am flexible to change.
126. I am getting thinner every day.
127. I am taking responsibility for my health.
128. I am creating the body I have always wanted.
129. I am patient in achieving my ideal shape.
130. My weight loss story is successful.
131. I completely understand that unhealthy foods do not help me lose weight, so I eat only healthy, nutritious foods.
132. My body is getting stronger, slimmer and healthier every day.
133. I look and feel lighter with each passing day.
134. I am enjoying the process of being healthy and thin.
135. I am the healthiest I have ever been.
136. My activity level is so high, I can’t help, but to lose weight naturally
137. I am grateful for my body and how it knows what to do to keep me healthy.
138. I am losing inches effortlessly and easily
139. I’m enjoying increased energy and self-confidence because of my commitment to proper nutrition and an active lifestyle.
140. I affirm that I am successful, healthy and cheerful person whatever my present weight.
141. I affirm that my weight loss does not depend on my earlier success or failures.
142. I affirm that I am working out and eating healthy to lose weight gradually.
143. I affirm that I am adopting healthy methods to loose weight.
144. I am relaxed about my weight as I am now in control.
145. I am working daily to achieve my weight loss goals.
146. I affirm that moderation in diet is foundation for weight loss.
147. I affirm that I am fasting for a day once a week to strengthen my weight loss resolve.
148. I meditate to get more self control to loose weight.
149. I am having faith in God and He is giving me strength in my weight loss efforts.
150. I am open to loosing weight and seeing myself in a new heavenly, healthy body.
151. Every day more fat melts off my body.
152. By practicing a positive outlook, I lose weight more easily.
153. People who know me are congratulating me on my weight loss.
154. I am proud of the way I now look and my new weight.
155. Today I cease my focus on the weight I have to lose and focus completely on the me I am creating!
156. Day by day, my body is transforming into the vision I have for it.
157. As my self-confidence rises, the number on the scale drops!
158. Even at the height of my pain, I experience moments of release, contentment, and joy.
159. Walking every day allows my body to release stored energy, moving me closer to my ideal weight.
160. I am a weight loss success story.
161. I let go of all negativity that rests in my body and mind. I choose to be positive and surround myself with positive people.
162. My best self is coming forward.
163. Today is a new day. I am determined to achieve my ideal weight and health.
164. I let go of unhelpful patterns of behaviour around food.
165. I choose healthy foods, in healthy amounts, at healthy times of day.
166. I deserve to be slim, trim & healthy.
167. I forgive myself for all past weight loss failures.
168. I am confident of achieving my weight loss goals.
169. I am releasing any excess weight day by day.
170. It is fun and easy for me to lose weight.
171. Making small changes is becoming easier. I enjoy the feeling of well-being these changes are giving me.
172. I am attaining my desired weight now!
173. I visualize my ideal body daily and take action to make it happen.
174. I clearly see myself at my ideal weight.
175. I now release all guilt I hold around past unhealthy lifestyle choices.
176. My health is improving more and more every day.
177. Every morning when I wake up, I am grateful to be alive. My health is a gift so I treat my body with the respect it deserves.
178. I focus on my weight loss goals.
179. I am reaching a healthy weight.
180. I love and nurture myself better each day.
181. I am living a healthy lifestyle.
182. I am a strong presence in the world at my lower weight.
183. It’s easy for me to follow a healthy food plan.
184. I only eat healthy food
185. I am disciplined in my eating habits
186. I am beginning to lose weight
187. I am transforming into someone who exercises regularly
188. I am becoming more disciplined with each passing day
189. I deserve to be slim, healthy, and happy
190. I choose to eat healthy foods.
191. I eat only what I need.
192. My body is getting stronger and healthier every day.
193. I deserve to look and feel my best.
194. I am going to make myself proud.
195. I choose to be slim, happy and more energetic.
196. Every day, in every way, I am becoming a better me.
197. I am proud of myself for choosing a healthier lifestyle.
198. After a hard workout I feel incredibly proud of my accomplishment.
199. Becoming fit gives me a more positive outlook on life.
200. I am beginning to see a new, leaner me in the mirror.
201. Everywhere I look I find others excited about losing weight.
202. It’s easy to find quick ways to burn extra calories every day.
203. My excess fat is melting away to reveal my strong, lean muscles.
204. The slim inner me is joyfully emerging.
205. I am creating a body that I like and enjoy.
206. My lifestyle eating changes are changing my body.
207. I am learning and using the mental, emotional, and spiritual skills for success. I am willing to change!
208. I am willing to create new thoughts about my self and my body.
209. I choose to embrace thoughts of confidence in my ability to make positive changes in my life.
210. It feels good to move my body. Exercise is fun!
211. Every day I am exercising and taking care of my body.
212. Every time I inhale, fresh energy fills my entire being and every time I exhale, all toxins and body fat leave my body.
213. I am attaining and maintaining my desired weight.
214. I enjoy life by staying fit and maintaining my ideal weight.
215. I accept my body exactly the way it is and I constantly work on improving it.
216. I am having a healthy body which keeps me full of energy.
217. I choose to make best meal choices to keep my body weight perfect.
218. I love to create a fit body.
219. I love myself when I exercise my body and eat healthy food.
220. I am achieving my body image goals. I consistently DO energy-generating and fat-burning workout routines, I consciously CHOOSE to eat healthy, and I live in a state of NOW mindfulness.
221. I will destroy my belly fat and turn my body into a vision of defined beauty.
222. I am consciously aware of my body goals at all times and I make decisions that allow me to always get closer to my goals not farther away.
223. I am fit and confident in my own body.
224. All the people around me are in complete support of my weight loss.
225. Weight loss is as easy and natural for me as breathing in and out.
226. I am naturally raising the standard on myself and my health.
227. I am perfectly full and satisfied with the perfect amount of food I need for fat loss
228. I naturally read and watching content that helps me gain knowledge and ideas for effective weight loss.
229. I fully commit to getting down to my ideal body weight.
230. It is perfectly clear to me how all the positives about weight loss outweigh the negative.
231. I am grateful for this new lifestyle change and love losing weight.
232. I love and embrace the weight loss journey, enjoying every single step of the way.
233. My thoughts are constantly positive and revolve around positive images of me being fit and healthy.
234. I share with people my insights and tips for weight loss as I know they reinforce my new beliefs.
235. I am so thankful that there are so many tools and tips that I can use to get me fit for life.
236. I am in complete control of my weight.
237. I tell my body and mind what to do. Not the other way around.
238. I am becoming more physically active each day.
239. My metabolism is high and effective at burning fat and helping with weight loss.
240. I love the journey of health and commit to a lifestyle change, not just a diet plan. It is who I am now and forever.
241. I am literally watching fat melt of my body, more and more by the day.
242. I commit to loving myself throughout this entire journey.
243. I prioritize working for progress and not perfection.
244. I inspire people with my dedication and commitment to fitness and weight loss.
245. I am mastering my weight loss and health more and more each day.
246. Even in my dreams, ideas and inspiration come to me about weight loss.
247. I am never ashamed about my journey, I move at a pace perfect for my body.
248. I shoot for progress instead of perfection.
249. I am guided by the universe which guides me easily and directly to better and more effective weight loss.
250. I take joy in seeing my body transform and my clothes fit better.
251. I can feel a great internal shift in my body and mind that feels so positive.
252. If I get off track, I do not beat myself up. I simply get right back on the wagon with a high level of optimism.
253. My fat loss is progressing each day, and progress feels so great!
254. Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is myself at my perfect body weight as well as a champion and a warrior.
255. I only think about my past accomplishments when my mind tries to sabotage me.
256. I have no fear of saying no to foods and people when I need to do so.
257. I naturally attract into my life the perfect people to help my with my weight loss.
258. My body adapts quickly and well to the new choices I am making for my health and wellness.
259. My gift to myself is this strong, sturdy and healthy body and lifestyle.
260. I feel thankful for the gift of health and fitness that is becoming such a big part of my life.
261. With each ounce and pound of fat I lose, my confidence and motivation soars higher and higher.
262. I always get so encouraged and inspired by my progress which carries me onto the next win.
263. My body works perfectly, eliminating and detoxifying, helping me lose weight quickly and effectively.
264. I naturally make friends who are on the same journey as me. They serve as great accountability partners for my journey.
265. I laugh in the face of challenges along my weight loss journey.
266. The people in my life are so encouraging about my weight loss and how great I look from my weight loss.
267. No one on this earth has ever been more blessed on their weight loss journey.
268. I naturally coach myself on this journey and am easily able to motivate myself to keep going strong.
269. I lose myself in the possibilities for myself, especially my pertaining my weight loss.
270. I feel great and look great as my body is slimming down.