Aside from being able to post our throwback Thursday photos on social media, there is no doubt that Thursday is one of the best days of the week simply because it lets us know that it’s almost Friday! If you love Thursdays as much as we do, you’d surely love these Thursday motivational quotes we got for you as well. Feel free to share them with your friends and family so they too can have an awesome Thursday!
Thursday Motivational Quotes
1. The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends the people who get us up, get us going and get us through will never change. – Lian Dolan
2. Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.- Catherine Pulsifer
3. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
4. While this quote may have been said in relation to basketball it is a great quote to think about regarding failure. So, on this Thursday any failures you encounter just remember to keep going, don’t give up, and believe you can succeed.
5. Ideas don’t happen in isolation. You must embrace opportunities to broadcast and then refine your ideas through the energy of those around you. – Scott Belsky
6. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker. – Helen Keller
7. The highest reward for a man’s toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it. – John Ruskin
8. On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends. – Theodore W. Higginsworth
9. No matter how difficult and distracting life is, our job is to focus, to work through it, to keep our eyes and our efforts where they belong. – Rick Pitino
10. Every great accomplishment rests on the foundation of what came before it, when you trace it back, you’ll see one small step that started it all. – Stephen Guise
11. Think about it, how do you feel when you are planning a vacation? You feel excited and happy. Your stress level is diminished, and this also affects your work in a positive way. – John Morgan
12. Successful performance in sport is largely about being able to perform well in tough situations; the same can be said of business. – Martin Turne
13. This Thursday if you are facing a tough situation remember this quote and be like an athlete in training – focused, determined, and persevere.
14. Live life to the fullest is not just a saying, it is a lifestyle so be joyful, live every day as if it were your last, and have a larger than life personality. – Jean Renee Porter
15. By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed but why? – Michael Chapman
16. If you are reading this quote, it means that you have been blessed with another day to give thanks; and another opportunity, through your actions and behaviors, to show love, appreciation, and compassion to all those around you. – Byron Pulsifer
17. Don’t cross a bridge until you come to it. – English Proverbs
18. Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress. – Byron Pulsifer
19. In goal setting, it is important that you have your plans to meet your target. You cannot definitely achieve your goal if you will not work on it. – Michael David
20. Negatively charged people sit on their buts. Monitor your language. Listen to the way you respond to questions and situations. – Les Brown
21. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. – Mother Teresa
22. Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined. – Andrew Hendrixson
23. Each day brings new opportunities, allowing you to constantly live with love, be there for others bring a little light into someone’s day. Be grateful and live each day to the fullest. – Roy T. Bennett
24. How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time wasters. – Byron Pulsifer
25. You can only grow and learn great valuable lessons through total commitment. – Coach Don James
26. Any morning the good Lord lets you open your eyes that’s a day He has something for you to do.
27. Surrounding yourself with the right, positive energy is the key to success. Strive to spend time with people who empower you and motivate you to reach bigger and bigger goals. – Martin Meadows
28. Make it your goal to make someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness. You could change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize. – Catherine Pulsifer
29. When you feel like giving up, like calling it quits, just try one more time. Do that little bit more. Encourage yourself, rather than discouraging yourself. – Catherine Pulsifer
30. Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done. – Byron Pulsifer
31. The future is not to be feared, it’s an exciting new unexplored country and we should go forward with enthusiasm and be a part of writing its history. – Jason Ayres
32. May joy and happiness accompany you throughout day and night. Wishing you a very nice Thursday.
33. Happy Thursday, greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself, you got this. – Tracey Edmonds
34. Happy day before Friday.
35. Happy Thursday, change your life today, don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
36. Good morning I hope your day is as amazing as you are. Have a good Thursday you deserve it.
37. Happy Thursday doing the happy dance because tomorrow is Friday.
38. The only thing I throwback on Thursday is Scotch.
39. A new day, be open enough to see the opportunities. Be wise enough to be grateful. Be courageous enough to be happy. Happy Thursday.
40. Make the most of this day. Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream and just be happy. Live every moment, Happy Thursday.
41. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret for nothing and don’t let people bring you down. Enjoy a new day of your life, Happy Thursday.
42. Thursday come, and the week’s gone. – George Herbert
43, It’s day 4 of the hostage situation.
44. Happy Thursday, life at work and at home is so much happier when you speak and act with kindness. Share a smile and make it a great day. – Tracey Edmonds
45. This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. – Douglas Adams
46. Be strong because things will get better It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
47. Happy Thursday, you’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now.
48. Work hard & be proud of what you achieve.
49. It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.
50. Good morning, happy Thursday, be someone’s sunshine today.
51. Some days it’s okay if all you did was breathe.
52. To give and not expect a return, that is what lies at the heart of love.
53. And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream. – John Ashbery
54. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
55. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. – Hasidic Proverb
56. Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
57. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
58. If TGIF is Thank God It’s Friday, then today must be shit, sure happy it’s Thursday.
59. You have to value all the things that you have right now.
60. Hello Thursday, we say it’s Friday Eve.
61. Opportunities don’t just happen you create them. – Chris Grosser
62. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
63. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
64. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
65. Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings.
66. The cause of most of man’s unhappiness is sacrificing what he wants most.
67. Today is a new day, expect great things.
68. Dignity is the moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you.
69. May the Lord bless you with good health, joy, and peace.
70. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward.
71. Love one another as I have loved you.
72. May joy and happiness accompany you throughout the day and night. Wishing you a very nice Thursday.
73. God is my strength and power and he maketh my way perfect.
74. When it comes to life the critical thing is. whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.
75. What I am looking for is not out there. It is in me.
76. Inspire others, give thanks and live in the moment every day of the week.
77. Thursday, you’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now.
78. Always think about positive thoughts so that you can move forward and be an inspiration to other people.
79. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
80. Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. – J. Gitomer
81. Happy Thursday, change your life today, don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
82. Happy Thursday. Doing the happy dance because tomorrow is Friday.
83. Let God guide you in your path today. He will provide you the strength that you need.
84. I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that. – Howie Mandel
85. Do one thing every day that scares you.
86. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. – Grandma Moses
87. Thursday, nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live.
88. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles. – William Henry Bragg
89. I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.
90. Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it if it’s Friday today.
91. Some people call it on Thursday. I like to call it Friday Eve.
92. It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out. – Demetri Martin
93. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
94. A new day also means a new beginning. Forget about the past and have a fresh start.
95. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
96. Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
97. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Emile Zola
98. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don ́t give up. – Robert Tew
99. The day is what you make it! so why not make it a great one.
100. It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.
101. If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long. – Hayley Williams
102. If you can stand on tiptoes, you can see Friday. There’s a light at the end of the weekend tunnel.
103. Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
104. A dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. – APJ Abdul Kalam
105. Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels. – Bertolt Brecht
106. Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.
107. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
108. Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.
109. Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s never going to be good all the time. Learn to love it. – Brenden Dilley
110. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. – J R Tolkien
111. Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday.
112. It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.
113. Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.
114. Today is the day you will start something new, I bet you can feel it in your bones right now.
115. There are so many days in a week but my favorite is still Thursday because it is totally fabulous.
116. Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside. – Maison Blanc
117. Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
118. In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock. – Thomas Jefferson
119. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
120. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
121. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis
122. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
123. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
124. Positive thinking will let you do everything than negative thinking will.
125. Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings.
126. Some days it’s okay if all you did was breathe.
127. Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. – Thomas Carlyle
128. If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown
129. Make today so beautiful that your yesterday is something you will smile about tomorrow.
130. If you give people tools, and they use their natural abilities and their curiosity, they will develop things in ways that will surprise you very much beyond what you might have expected. – Bill Gates
131. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
132. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.
133. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
134. If you are not helpful, you are not influential. – Vala Afshar
135. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
136. Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.
137. Live without pretending; Love without depending, listen without defending.
138. Life is not about the people who act true to your face. It’s about the people who remain true behind your back.
139. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
140. If you want peace you don’t talk to your friends, you talk to your enemies. – Desmond Tutu
141. Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them. – Ann Landers
142. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. – Bob Marley
143. Let the beauty of what you love to be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth. – Rumi
144. I may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind. Bring out the thoughts that would boost your energy and help in achieving the targeted results.
145. Real, unconditional joy is what’s left when you drop all judgment, worry, fear, and resentment.
146. If you always give, you will always have.
147. Let yourself be yourself. And you’ll be as rich as anyone can ever be.
148. Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from. – Vernon Howard
149. Children empty our pockets and fill our souls.
150. Enjoy and appreciate how far you’ve already come. Then jump in and make it even better.
151. The most important truths about us are that we have been created by the Lord, and utterly upon him for our continued existence.
152. Do not hold the delusion that your advancement is accomplished by crushing others. – Cicero
153. If you have no intention of loving or being loved, the whole journey is pointless.
154. Challenge yourself with something u know u could never do, and what you’ll find is that u can overcome anything.
155. If you have a burning desire & a plan to take action, there is absolutely nothing you cannot achieve. – Thomas J. Vilord
156. Do not give your past the power to define your future. It is not wise to get stuck in the past and the happenings in the past as it would create a considerable impact on the future.
157. A negative mind can never give you a positive life. Developing negative thoughts in mind, it is impossible to lead a life with considerable achievements.
158. A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements. ― Bo Bennett
159. Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break. – John Farley
160. Whenever you meet friends, the smile reflects your happiness. Keep the smiles forever.
161. A man who makes trouble for others is also making trouble for himself. ― Chinua Achebe
162. The ultimate goal is only two ideas away. Keep thinking, keep dreaming & keep going.
163. Because of you others will trust, because of you others will not stray from their dreams. Be the anchor of courage.
164. Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.
165. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
166. Mistakes are proof that you are trying. Mistakes are not negative rankings rather it proves the effort implied for the work, so it is not wise to get depressed for the mistakes or failures.
167. Happiness is not a goal. It’s a by-product of a life well lived. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
168. If the challenge we face doesn’t scare us, then it’s probably not that important. – Simon Sinek
169. Many people want to change their life but they are not willing to change their choices. – MJ De Marco
170. Perfection is a road, not a destination. Every time I live, I get an education. ― Burk Hudson
171. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown Jr
172. Don’t exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought. – Tim Fargo
173. Analyze your mistakes. You’ve already paid the tuition, you might as well get the lesson. – Tim Fargo
174. Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people’s approval on how you live it. – Steve Maraboli
175. Life is your mirror, what you see as your outside always comes from your inside. – Roxana M. Jones
176. Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. – Mildred Barthel
177. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. – General Patton
178. Believe in yourself so strongly that the world can’t help but believe in you too.