If you want to shape your life the way you want it to be, you have to put in the work every day. It is never too late to succeed in whatever journey you want to take as long as you work hard. May these quotes inspire you to believe in yourself and to start reaching for your dreams today.
It’s Never Too Late Quotes
1. It’s never too late to start something new, to do all those things that you’ve been longing to do. – Dallas Clayton
2. It’s never too late to give up what you are doing and start doing what you realize you love. – Hans Rosling
3. It’s never too late to make things right.
4. It’s never too late to follow your dreams, and there’s no time like the present to start.
5. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you can still turn around.
6. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
7. If the path you’re walking on seems to be leading you to nowhere, stop and choose another. It’s never too late to change direction.
8. It’s never too late to learn. – Malcolm Forbes
9. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. – Paulo Coelho
10. It is never too late to achieve what you really wanted to achieve in life.
11. It’s never too late to change your life.
12. Try something different today. Don’t stay stuck, do better. – Andy Wooten
13. It’s time to start making better choices.
14. It’s never too late to believe.
15. The past is unalterable in any event. The future is the only thing we can change. Learning the lessons of the past is the only way to shape the present and the future. – Jim Butcher
16. It’s never too late, for with a purpose, a worthy goal and a motivation to reach those upper layers on the pyramid, a person can travel further in a few years than he might otherwise travel in a lifetime. – Earl Nightingale
17. It’s never too late to mend your ways. – American Proverb
18. It is your life, make it great.
19. It is never too late to do things differently.
20. It is never too late to leave the crowd. – ATGW
21. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.” – Michael Jordan
22. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. – Joyce Meyer
23. The path you take is up to you. Make good choices, dream big, it is never too late. – Chris Herren
24. It’s never too late to start living. – ATGW
25. It’s never too late to throw away the script and start again. – ATGW
26. It’s never too late to get started on a new path. Let not your past or the opinions of others hold you back from going after what you truly want. You are the captain of your ship, so steer yourself in the direction of your dreams. – ATGW
27. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
28. Life is beautiful. You have to be thankful that we are living. Wherever you look is beauty. I know about the bad things, but I look for the good things. – Alice Herz-Sommer
29. There is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. Success can happen at any time and at any age. You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of yourself. And best of all, love can happen at any age. – Salma Hayek
30. The essence of all health begins with joyful living. – Jesse Dylan
31. Pray not for the healing of your body, but rather the healing of your soul. For the body is temporary, but the soul is eternal. And with the healing of the soul, the body will follow. – Stowe Dailey Shockey
32. Live your life and forget your age. – Norman Vincent Peale
33. Aging is a physical process, but age is a state of mind. – Ted Smith
34. I’m becoming more and more myself with time. I guess that’s what grace is. The refinement of your soul through time. – Jewel
35. Don’t make excuses. Make improvements. – Tyra Banks
36. Tomorrow is nothing, today is too late, the good lived yesterday. – Marcus Aurelius
37. For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
38. Pause and remember It is never too late to begin again, to forgive someone, to have a dream, to meet someone or to start love yourself. It is never too late. – Jenni Young
39. It is never too late to give up your prejudices. – Henry David Thoreau
40. If you wait until you are ready, it is almost certainly too late. – Seth Godin
41. Between too early and too late, there is never more than a moment. – Franz Werfel
42. Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late. Say what you’re feeling. Waiting is a mistake.
43. You can never do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. It is not too late to take another path. – David Suzuki
45. Everything comes at the right time, but if the right time is too late to be patient, go earlier before it becomes too late. – Michael Bassey Johnson
46. You’re never too old, never too bad, never too late and never too sick to start from the scratch once again. – Bikram Choudhury
47. There is an immeasurable distance between late and too late. – Og Mandino
48. It is never too late to start growing. – Rick Warren
49. Know your worth. Know what you deserve. Know when it’s time to move on. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
50. Sometimes we stare so long at a door that is closing that we see too late the one that is open. – Alexander Graham Bell
51. It’s never too late. Don’t focus on what was taken away. Find something to replace it, and acknowledge the blessing you have. – Drew Barrymore
52. Whilst we deliberate how to begin a thing, it grows too late to begin it. – Quintilian
53. It is never too late to do right. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
54. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late. – William Shakespeare
55. Now is the time. It is never too late to start something. – Carl Sandburg
56. It is never too late, no matter how old you get because anytime or any point in your life you can always have a chance to make a difference. You can always make a change for the better no matter what background you derived from. You can always do your best and be all that you can be because you will always be uniquely you. It is why it is always wise to listen to your eternal heart, your eternal instincts, and what it had always strove for and/or to do because really anybody can make a difference not only in their own lives but in the lives of others. It is never too late to shine, never. – George Eliot
57. It is never too late to learn what is always necessary to know. – Seneca
58. So long as you have courage and a sense of humor, it is never too late to start life afresh. – Freeman Dyson
59. In the end you are the only one who can make yourself happy. More important, it is never too late to find out how to do it. – Ruth Reichl
60. If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with. – Deepak Chopra
61. It matters only that you manifest your genius, it doesn’t matter when. It’s never too late or too early. – Mark Victor Hansen
62. Your passions will grow as you continue to grow, so remember, it’s never too late to reinvent yourself or pursue the latest things that make you light up. – Kathryn Budig
63. It’s never too late not now, not ever for you to pursue your passion. – Debbi Fields
64. It’s never too late to start eating well. A good diet can reverse many of those conditions as well. In short: change the way you eat and you can transform your health for the better. – T. Colin Campbell
65. I have a motto, it’s never too late to give up. It’s never too late to give up what you are doing, and start doing what you realise you love. – Hans Rosling
66. It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. – Jane Fonda
67. As long as you live, it is never too late to make amends. Take my advice, child. Don’t waste your precious life with regrets and sorrow. Find a way to make right what was wrong, and then move on. – Karen Hesse
68. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood, and age only matters if you’re a cheese. – Rick Steves
69. I pretty much started out writing full time. I was an at-home mom and when my youngest entered kindergarten, I started writing. I was 35, and before that I really hadn’t written at all. Which means, I guess, that a) it’s never too late to start a writing career (or any career you really want) and b) it’s OK to get to your mid-30s and still not know what you want to be when you grow up. – Elizabeth Hoyt
70. There is nothing like a dream to create the future. – Victor Hugo
71. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
72. Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
73. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. – John Lennon
74. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them. – Roy T. Bennett
75. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. – Lewis Carroll
76. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
77. Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
78. Closed in a room, my imagination becomes the universe, and the rest of the world is missing out. – Criss Jami
79. We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate. – Amy Tan
80. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
81. Are you really happy or just really comfortable?
82. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
83. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
84. Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
85. If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives. – Lemony Snicket
86. Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
87. Great things never came from comfort zones.
88. There will be many chapters in your life. Don’t get lost in the one you’re in now.
89. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
90. Every day, you reinvent yourself. You’re always in motion. But you decide every day, forward or backward. – James Altucher
91. Just as established products and brands need updating to stay alive and vibrant, you periodically need to refresh or reinvent yourself. – Mireille Guiliano
92. We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real options. – David Suzuki
93. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
94. I thought, I need to reinvent myself. I want every day of life to be wonderful, fascinating, interesting, creative. And what am I gonna do to make that happen? – Karen Allen
95. When things are bad, it’s the best time to reinvent yourself. – George Lopez
96. It’s never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. – Jane Fonda
97. There’s nothing more addictive or incredible in life than reinventing yourself and allow yourself to be different every day. – Thalia
98. The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps. – Bob Black
99. I am still making order out of chaos by reinvention. – John le Carre
100. Your power to choose your direction of your life allows you to reinvent yourself, to change your future, and to powerfully influence the rest of creation. – Stephen Covey
101. Be prepared to reinvent yourself. Be prepared to go out on a limb occasionally, and be prepared to do the things that you feel strongly about. – Hillman Curtis
102. If you are not where you want to be, do not quit, instead reinvent yourself and change your habits. – Eric Thomas
103. People who cannot invent and reinvent themselves must be content with borrowed postures, secondhand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out. – Warren Bennis
104. Don’t ever feel like your best days are behind you. Reinvention is the purest form of hope. Make today your best yet. – Phil Wohl
105. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ – Michael Jordan
106. You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late. Loni Anderson
107. It is never too late to strengthen the foundation of faith. There is always time. With faith in the Savior, you can repent and plead for forgiveness. There is someone you can forgive. There is someone you can thank. There is someone you can serve and lift. You can do it wherever you are and however alone and deserted you may feel. – Henry B. Eyring
108. I’m convinced of this: Good done anywhere is good done everywhere. For a change, start by speaking to people rather than walking by them like they’re stones that don’t matter. As long as you’re breathing, it’s never too late to do some good. – Maya Angelou
109. Follow your passion. The rest will attend to itself. If I can do it, anybody can do it. It’s possible. And it’s your turn. So go for it. It’s never too late to become what you always wanted to be in the first place. – J. Michael Straczynski
110. Live news teaches you some incredibly strong lessons, that every day is a new day, and it’s never too late to fix something. – Nancy Dubuc
111. I am, you know, really fighting for myself and my life. And I think the message that I could give to anybody is that it’s never too late to start your life again and dream new dreams. – Jennifer Holliday
112. It is never too late to correct our mistakes. And if we do not, we risk repeating them. – Lisa Madigan
113. I think it’s never too late to start anything, except maybe being a ballerina. – Wendy Liebman
114. It doesn’t matter if you come from the inner city. People who fail in life are people who find lots of excuses. It’s never too late for a person to recognize that they have potential in themselves. – Ben Carson
115. It’s never too late to reclaim your inner diva and reclaim your inner strength. – Michelle Visage
116. As I’ve traveled the country, we visit tech incubators all the time where women are going into their second or third act in their career and learning how to be software programmers, or how to work at startup companies, and learning a completely different skill set. I think it’s never too late. – Reshma Saujani
117. It’s never too late to do the right thing, and America deserves much better than either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton can offer us. I humbly offer myself as a leader who can give millions of disaffected Americans a conservative choice for president. – Evan McMullin
118. I think it’s never too late to learn or it’s a lesson that’s good to continue learning – that you need to treat everyone on a set with respect. – Alison Brie
119. It is never too late to change the way you eat once you do, your body will thank you with a longer and healthier life. – David H. Murdock
120. I just want to show the world it’s never too late to get your diploma, and show kids they should stay in school and not wait until you’re old to get it. – Flavor Flav
121. The youth are very important to me, they’re the next generation, but I want to instill in kids, even in playing, that it’s never too late and there’s no right or wrong way to do anything. – Sheila E.
122. Our message to parents is to focus on the process the child engages in, such as trying hard or focusing on the task – what specific things they’re doing rather than, ‘You’re so smart. You’re so good at this.’ Although it’s never too late to change, what you do early matters. – Carol S. Dweck
123. There’s a lot of women out there, some of whom are my age who’ve never been married and some who have been married and would like to be married again but think their ship has sailed, and I’m like, ‘Oh no, honey, let Miss Niecy show you it is never too late for love.’ – Niecy Nash
124. Learn everything you can learn now while you are young. If you think you are old now, well let me remind you that nothing is too late. If you will start it now, you are never too old to do it! Don’t wait for another year older for you to learn something new. Just do it. – Happy Positivity
125. Bravery doesn’t always look like you think it will. And it’s never too late to stand up for the right thing. – Brandy Colbert
126. Sometimes too late is just in time. – C.J. Carlyon
127. Who told you it was too late? And more importantly, why did you choose to believe them? – Richelle E. Goodrich
128. It’s never too late to drop your beliefs and let your wounds heal. Instead of wounding others as well. – Adam Scythe
129. God Himself even “forgets” the wickedness committed by those whom He has forgiven. That’s why it is never too late to clean up your life. – James C. Dobson
130. You may not have covered your set tracks but it’s never too late to start. – Chinonye J. Chidolue
131. Pursue your divine-dreams. – Lailah Gifty Akita
132. Is there a place you can go to break away for a little while? If you haven’t yet built your tree house, it’s never too late to start. – Gina Greenlee
133. It is never too late to make a change and taking some much needed alone time for yourself to reflect is not selfish. – Nyki Mack
134. Let’s face it. It’s taken years for you to learn to be the person you are, so you’re not going to change overnight. But the good news in that you can unlearn those aspects that you want to change and chart a new path in life. And it’s never too late to start, whether you’re 20, 40, 60, or 80. – Kevin Leman
135. For those of you who have childhood memories with pain or loss in them, it probably doesn’t take much to recall those grievances and grudges. But as we look at the power of confronting the truth about your past, I hope that you can avoid the waste before the days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, and months turn into years. You can take control. You can avoid those wasted years. And it’s never too late to start. – Kevin Leman
136. It’s never too late for a coffee. After all it’s morning somewhere in the world. – Zoey Deschanel
137. It’s never too late to take your heart health seriously and make it a priority.
138. It’s never too late to live happily ever after.
139. It’s never too late for new beginning.
140. It’s never too late to make things right.
141. If it’s true love, it’s never too late.
142. It’s never too late to start working on yourself. Act now. Don’t stop. Enjoy the ride.
143. Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
144. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
145. It’s never too late to get your shit together.
146. It’s never too late to set yourself another goal or create a new vision for your future.
147. It’s never too late to become the person you are capable of being.
148. If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
149. The time for action is now. It’s never too late to do something.
150. It’s never too late for happy ever after.
151. It’s never too late to act on your dream.
152. It’s never too late to go out and get that feeling back. – Loretta Swit
153. It’s never too late to mend your ways.